Wednesday 15 April 2015

A Big Thank You

Back in February 2010 when I started this blog page, I had no real aspirations for it - only a portal in the cosmos for me to air my thoughts and feelings; that's why I called it Adam James' Super Blog. I had no idea that five years on I would have well over 6000 reads!

So I felt, as this is my 30th post, I should say thank you to everyone who has read this, commented and sent me encouragement along the way. Clearly I couldn't name you all as there are literally hundreds of you who I do not know but I will do my best to at least say that you are all brilliant and the reason I am still writing posts on here is because you are reading them.

I think perhaps by biggest surprise is where the most readers are coming from. I do not know people in Russia or the Ukraine but these two nations are very quickly catching up with the UK, USA and Australia in terms of numbers of hits. To all of you in Russia and Ukraine I wish to send you my warmest thanks and I hope you continue to read. I would also love to hear from you!

I've also been touched to know I have readers in France, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, China, Vietnam, Kenya, Lebanon, South Africa, Canada, South America and Ireland. To all of you I'd like to say I hope you have been encouraged and stirred by these stories.

Sometimes I like to wait for a particular subject to write about and other times circumstances dictate new experiences that I feel like sharing. Above all, writing is perhaps my biggest passion in life and if I can use this to enable people around the world to know that God loves them then that is one of the biggest blessings in my life.

If you are new to this page, I just want to say that you make me feel very humbled in knowing that you have clicked on here to read what I've written. Thank you so much for visiting and please share by blog with whoever you wish. If any of you have things you want me to write about I'd be only to happy to share my thoughts on here, too.

Lastly, may the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you. I will be back soon with another post.

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment