Saturday 13 February 2010

Next Step

Well the guy turned up and everything about my trade application was explained fully and both my wife and I feel really peaceful about everthing that's happening with this.

Basically I have to work through a booklet which is my coursework and once that's done then I can proceed to site visits. Someone will come to my job and help me work through things that I don't understand. After all of this I will then be a fully qualified Australian carpenter which is a bit scary because then I can fully apply for a job. And then a visa. It's all happened overnight, literally. It's crazy but I am realising that all of this will happen in God's timing. There is nothing I can do that will stop this or make it go faster and we feel totally cool with that.

For the last five years my wife and I have prayed non-stop that God will have His way with us. Don't get me wrong there is still so much to do here. We are fully committed to our church and families and we will not stop serving here until it's the right time to go. We are very excited about our future but it's also a huge step of faith. This move will be the hardest thing we've ever done. God is asking us to leave our families and set up home in a new land but if this first step is anything to go by then I'm pretty sure that everything will work out. Speak to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment